This fantastic one bedroom flat boasts contemporary living space with 23' reception room/kitchen, and benefits from wonderful communal roof terrace and underground parking.
- Wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within modern development
- Gorgeous reception room with space to dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fabulous communal roof terrace
- Underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Furmage Street is ideally located close to the green spaces of King George's Park and close to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in Earlsfield and Wandsworth.
Wandsworth Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The greatest curry house in South West London! Ask for the Gust Khata Masala, you will not be disappointed!
Once featured in Time Out's top 50 restaurants in London, the original restaurant started in Raynes Park, with people flocking from all over London for an authentic Korean dining experience.
Vintage beats, breakfast and burgers. Best burger in Earlsfield!
District line, Zone: 3
Wandsworth Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,728 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 481 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.