A stunning 3 bedroom mid-terrace house, quietly located on this lovely cul-de-sac and benefiting from stylish interior décor, off-street Parking and a lovely south-facing private Garden.
- Stylish house arrange over three floors
- Fabulous open-plan reception room with bay-window
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen offering breakfast bar
- Top floor master bedroom with en suite and amazing views
- Two further bright bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Modern white suite bathroom
- Easy to maintain rear garden and off-street parking
- Immaculately presented throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,609 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 791 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Merton station
Wimbledon Chase station
Northern line, Zone: 4
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Superbly located just off Mostyn Road the property is within easy reach of the variety of shops, bars and boutiques in Wimbledon and for the motorist access is provided to the A3 (M) for routes in and out of London.
Morden Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Deen City Farms
A small, local petting farm with a riding school and free admission.
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
The William Morris
Sat on the River Wandle, a traditional, warm and welcoming pub. Serves a great Sunday roast. Perfect for a drink on a summer's afternoon.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900