Set within a secure gated development, This stunning five bedroom house arranged over four floors offers fabulous contemporary accommodation, off-street parking with garage and a delightful rear garden.
- Expansive five bedroom mews house
- Modern and stylish interiors arranged over four floors
- Fantastic open plan kitchen with access to garden
- Sleek bathroom with three additional en suites
- Superb reception room with balcony area
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Off street parking with integrated garage
- Wonderful rear garden with patio area
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St Anne's Mews is ideally located close to sought-after schools including The Hall School, the Ursuline and the Norwegian School. Wimbledon Village is also only a short distance away.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
An incredible home store in the heart of Raynes Park, with a great cafe in which to unwind from the shopping.
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,927 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Merton (other areas)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,490 (324 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900