Offering wonderfully well presented and spacious accommodation with a private paved roof terrace, this gorgeous one bedroom flat is brilliantly located in the heart of central Wimbledon.
- Bright and spacious second floor flat
- Lovely reception room with ample storage space
- Modern kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned double bedroom
- Gorgeous contemporary bathroom
- Private paved roof terrace
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Great location moments from local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This delightful flat is ideally located for an extensive range of shops and amenities in central Wimbledon and is within easy reach of the exclusive cafes and bars in Wimbledon Village and the wide open spaces of the famous Common.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
This café serves the perfect sweet and savoury crêpes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The milkshakes are delicious too!
Bursting at the seams, this Italian restaurant always leaves you feeling full and smiley.
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
Haydons Road station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,939 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,464 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 590 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.