Presented in immaculate condition and benefiting from an exquisite refurbishment, this spectacular 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom luxury apartment boasts high ceilings and a separate kitchen.
- Good size reception with space to dine
- Ample storage with fitted cabinetry
- Separate, modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bay fronted reception and Master bedroom
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room
- 2nd double bedroom and additional bathroom
- Presented in immaculate condition
- Direct access to divine communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,035 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Sloane Gardens is a sought after red brick address offering easy access to the many local boutiques and eateries available around Sloane Square while Sloane Square Underground Station is a stones throw away.
Sloane Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
The Chelsea Ivy Garden
Breakfast to dinner, beautiful setting and massive heated garden!
The Saatchi Gallery
A gallery for contemporary art opened in 1985. The gallery has moved locatiom multiple times, ending in Chelsea.