Offering stylish interiors, this immaculately presented one bedroom apartment offers opulent interiors with high ceilings and a private balcony.
- Light bay fronted reception with space to dine
- Elegant bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- French doors to private balcony
- Separate, contemporary fitted kitchen with appliances
- Good size bathroom with heated towel rail
- Attractive décor throughout with ample storage
- Dedicated cleaner five days a week included in the rent
- Access to private gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 654 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Culford Gardens is an exceptional, quiet location but very close to the amenities of Sloane Square and Duke of York Square and offers immediate access to the high end boutiques and shops available around Sloane Street.
Sloane Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Peggy Porschen Cakes
An Instagram-worthy star location, with amazing cakes, teas, and coffees and a great pink exterior
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
The Chelsea Ivy Garden
Breakfast to dinner, beautiful setting and massive heated garden!