This outstanding 3 bedroom luxury apartment is proudly arranged on the 3rd floor and offers an expanse of space all refurbished to an impeccable standard with three en suites and a private balcony.
- Substantial reception with ample space to entertain
- Contemporary eat in kitchen with integrated appliances
- 3 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Feature 1st and 2nd bedrooms with an abundance of space
- Intelligent storage solutions throughout
- Air conditioning and lift access
- Wooden floors and feature lighting
- Superb central location in Belgravia
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,474 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,771 (164 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Eaton Place is a prestigious north Belgravia address lined with handsome stucco fronted buildings and offers easy access to Sloane Square and Sloane Street's world class shopping.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000