Set on a prestigious garden square within an imposing period conversion moments from Chelsea's King's Road, this stunning 1 bedroom flat boasts bright and beautifully presented interiors.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Generously arranged over the raised ground floor
- Light one bedroom flat with a gorgeous bathroom
- Reception room with high ceilings and dining space
- Ultra modern kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
- Newly refurbished to an exceptional standard
- Access to the communal gardens and tennis court
- Enviable location moments from the Kings Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,787 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 525 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Cadogan Square is prestigious address and is enviably located for the many fashionable shops, bars and restaurants King's Road has to offer with Knightsbridge also nearby boasting attractions such as Harrods Department store.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A designer emporium for fashionistas that boasts not just fashion, but beauty and food as well!
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!