This superb three bedroom ground floor flat offers generous and beautifully presented living space including a modern kitchen leading to a gorgeous dining room and a pretty garden.
- Wonderful ground floor flat with charming period features
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room
- Stylish kitchen and beautiful dining room leading
- Three good-sized and bright bedrooms
- Quality white suite bathroom with under floor heating
- Immaculately presented featuring wood flooring throughout
- Private garden, decked and laid to lawn
- Quick and easy access to Raynes Park
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is within easy reach of the shops, bars, cafés and restaurants of Wimbledon and nearby Raynes Park.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cool burger restaurant on the high street in Raynes Park.
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
Bursting at the seams, this Italian restaurant always leaves you feeling full and smiley.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,058 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.