Presented in stunning condition throughout this fantastic two bedroom flat is set within an impressive private development, offering light and spacious living space and benifitting from off-street parking.
- Exceptional two bedroom flat in impressive development
- Grand reception room with ample space for dining
- Excellently equipped modern kitchen
- Two generous double bedrooms (one en suite)
- Smart shower room family bathroom
- Private balcony
- High-quality fixtures and finish throughout
- Communal gardens and off-street parking
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located within a quiet residential area within easy reach of a number of local amenities on offer within Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cool burger restaurant on the high street in Raynes Park.
Serving tasty French food, this restaurant is part of a small chain and has an impressive interior. The atmosphere is really romantic and there's a pretty outdoor seating area too.
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £2,236 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 982 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.