This newly renovated one bed flat offers bright and spacious accommodation within a secure residential development, with a contemporary fitted kitchen, generously proportioned reception room and a ample bedroom.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Well arranged accommodation over the raised ground floor
- Fantastic one bedroom flat with bright interiors
- Spacious reception room with well equipped kitchenette
- Exceptional location moments from the Kings Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sloane Avenue is a sought-after Chelsea address and offers easy access to the many fashionable amenities on offer along Fulham Road with King's Road also within close proximity for a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,760 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 370 (34 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000