This wonderful three bedroom raised ground floor flat has been refurbished to an exceptional standard and offers fantastic living and entertaining space with contemporary fittings and fixtures and en suite facilities.
- Raised ground floor flat set within impressive mansion block
- Vast reception room with bay windows and dining area
- Sleek Poggenpohl kitchen with fitted Siemens appliances
- Superb master bedroom with en-suite and mezzanine level
- Further good-sized bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Third bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contempoary bathroom flooded with natural light
- Immaculately presented with amazing high ceilings
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,667 (154 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property benefits from a fantastic range of shops and eateries on it's doorstep along Earls Court Road, with superb transport links close by.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000