A beautiful and spacious two bedroom second floor flat situated in this lovely garden square with access to the communal gardens. The property offers excellent entertaining space with wood floors throughout.
- Wonderful two bedroom second floor flat wih lift
- High ceilings and original features throughout
- Stylish reception room with sash windows
- Contemporary bathroom with aditional shower room
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Situated in a fabulous red brick mansion block
- Located on a popuar garden square with access to gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Barkston Gardens is ideally located moments from the many facilities and amenities of Earl's Court. The nearest underground station is Earl's Court (District and Piccadilly lines).
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,361 (126 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.