Following a stunning refurbishment this lovely two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts excellent living and entertaining space in an enviable South Kensington location.
- Superb two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Stylish well equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Sought-after South Kensington location
- Generous sized second bedroom
- Excellent location and private entrance
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Courtfield Gardens is situated moments from the many amenities of both Earls Court Road and Gloucester Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Old Brompton Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 795 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000