This superb two bedroom flat offers exceptionally spacious accommodation and benefits from a private entrance and garden in a fabulous central location.
- Spacious two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Generous reception room with high ceilings
- Features modern eat in kitchen
- Master bedroom benefits from an en suite bathroom
- Private entrance and lovely rear garden
- Impressive white stucco fronted building
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cornwall Gardens is located a short distance from the many shops, bars and restaurants of South Kensington while a large supermarket can be close by as well as the green spaces of Hyde Park.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,410 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,125 (104 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000