This superb two bedroom flat offers exceptionally spacious accommodation and benefits from a private entrance and garden in a fabulous central location.
- Spacious two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Generous reception room with high ceilings
- Features modern eat in kitchen
- Master bedroom benefits from an en suite bathroom
- Private entrance and lovely rear garden
- Impressive white stucco fronted building
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cornwall Gardens is located a short distance from the many shops, bars and restaurants of South Kensington while a large supermarket can be close by as well as the green spaces of Hyde Park.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,410 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,125 (104 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000