This spacious and well-arranged 2 bedroom luxury apartment is arranged on the 6th floor of a popular development with Lift access, and boasts a private balcony, dual-aspect reception, and ample storage with lift access.
- Spacious reception with ample space to dine
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Family shower room and ample storage
- Sought after building with concierge and lift access
- Superior on site services with gym, cinema and courtyard
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,162 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 867 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Nine Elms Point is ideally located for a substantial local supermarket while an abundance of transport links available via Vauxhall Cross. the River Thames and Westminster are a short walk away.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200