Bright and well-arranged throughout, this wonderful one bedroom flat offers a lovely open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen, generous bedroom and is set moments from amenities and transport links.
- Bright one bedroom flat
- Set on the fourth floor of an impressive period property
- Generous sized open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern fitted kitchen
- Lovely bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Leinster Gardens is ideally situated for the varied amenities and transport links of Queensway, Westbourne Grove and Paddington. The green open spaces of Hyde Park are also within easy reach.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
The most beautiful café in London.
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,010 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 315 (29 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.