Benefiting from a 55' balcony and 37' terrace this fantastic three bedroom apartment is well arranged (with lift) and further boasts a large reception/dining room, stylish eat-in kitchen and two en suites.
- Impressive three bedroom first floor apartment
- Large private terrace and balcony
- Situated within a wonderful imposing building with a lift
- Generous master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Eat-in kitchen with adjoining utility room
- Ideal Bayswater location
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Inverness Terrace is ideally located for Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
Central line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,256 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,699 (157 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000