Tucked away on a quiet mews within easy reach of central London and Hyde Park, this charming four bedroom house features a lovely, sociable reception room with a dining area and exposed staircase.
- Bright and spacious four bedroom four bathroom mews house
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern fitted kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite
- Good-sized second bedroom also with en-suite
- Two further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Off-street parking space and close to amenities
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Well served by the local amenities of Bayswater, Westbourne Terrace Mews is situated within easy reach of Notting Hill and central London. Travel links are excellent with Paddington Station nearby.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
District Hammersmith & City Circle Great Western Railway TfL Rail Heathrow Express Chiltern Railways Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,473 (136 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000