Finished to a high standard throughout, this wonderful one bedroom second floor flat offers a spacious reception room, well-equipped kitchen and is set on a stunning tree lined street in Bayswater.
- Bright and well-arranged one bedroom flat
- Set on the second floor of an impressive period conversion
- Wonderful semi-open plan reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Situated on a picturesque tree-lined street
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sunderland Terrace is a lovely tree-lined street set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of Westbourne Grove, Queensway and Paddington.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 517 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.