Set within a fantastic portered mansion block, this lovely three bedroom flat boasts three generous sized bedrooms ( two with en suite), modern kitchen and separate dining room and an excellent location.
- Lovely three bedroom flat set within portered mansion block
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite
- Bright and spacious reception room with period features
- Modern kitchen and separate dining room
- Ample storage space throughout
- Further two generous sized bedrooms (one with en-suite)
- Close to an excellent range of local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Abingdon Villas offers an unrivalled selection of fashionable amenities on Kensington High Street while acres of green open recreational space can be close by in Hyde Park and Holland Park. The nearest underground station is High Street Kensington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,616 (150 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000