Arranged over the raised ground and lower ground floors, this outstanding four bedroom duplex apartment offers a large private patio and direct access to a communal garden.
- Light bay fronted reception with space to dine
- Separate fitted kitchen with appliances
- Masater bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Three further bedrooms with en suites
- Good size patio garden ideal for entertaining
- Direct access to communal garden
- Presented in immaculate condition
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lexham Gardens is a sought-after Kensington address offering easy access to the many high end shops and eateries available along High Street Kensington while Earls Court Road and Earls Court is nearby.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,440 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,428 (132 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000