Set within an impressive period property, this exceptional 2 bedroom 2nd floor apartment benefits from a stylish and open-plan interior, en suite bathroom and ample built in storage space.
- Impressive 2 bedroom second floor apartment
- Fabulous reception room with feature fireplace
- Modern open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- 2 attractive double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary shower room with additional en suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,720 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 617 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found on Earls Court Road, while fashionable Kensington High Street is also in close proximity.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!