A stunning and contemporary 1 bedroom flat arranged over 2 floors and offering a high standard of interior design, bright accommodation and a fabulous location close to Kensington High Street.
- Contemporary and beautifully presented 1 bedroom flat
- Spacious accommodation arranged on ground and 1st floor
- Boasts a superb location in a gated development
- Features bright open-plan reception room with dining area
- Offers modern, fitted kitchen with Gaggennau appliances
- Spacious, well presented bedroom with an en suite bathroom
- Benefits from an excellent location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 791 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The flat is perfectly located close to a wealth of shops and other amenities on nearby High Street Kensington which offers a wide variety. The nearest underground station is High Street Kensington (Circle & District lines), which is very nearby.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000