A superb property boasting a generously proportioned interior arranged over five floors, offering fabulous entertaining space, six spacious bedrooms, a cinema room and a great garden.
- Grand town house on quiet, tree-lined crescent
- Four excellent reception rooms with opulent décor
- Fabulous high ceilings,period features and marble flooring
- Two well equipped kitchens and utility room
- Three stylish bathrooms, one with sauna
- Boasts lower ground floor cinema room
- Easy to maintain paved garden with pond
- Secure alarm system with six entry phone systems
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Philbeach Gardens is a popular tree-lined address ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,442 (412 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000