Enviably located moments from Richmond Park, this impressive five bedroom detached house boasts a wonderfully spacious living area, four bathrooms, an entertainment room, private garden and garage.
- Substantial five bedroom, three floor detached house
- Generous and bright reception space with high ceilings
- Large eat-in fitted kitchen with separate utility room
- Impressive entrance hall with lovely garden views
- Elegant dining room, separate office and entertainment room
- Five spacious bedrooms with four bathrooms
- Garage and off street parking
- Close proximity to Richmond Park
Parklands Close offers a highly desirable location in a quiet and private cul-de-sac moments from the green open spaces of Richmond Park. The excellent amenities of Sheen are within easy reach.
East Sheen locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Part of a small bakery chain, there's always something sweet to eat!
Within walking distance of Richmond Park, The Victoria is a real gem of a local pub offering fantastic food, wines and an outdoor kitchen in summer.
North Sheen station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,165 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,134 (476 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2288