A staggering and exceptionally bright four bedroom flat (with lift and porter), boasting recently refurbished interior with contemporary and stylish fittings, en suite facilities, balcony and a truly superb location.
- Exceptionally bright four bedroom flat
- Attractive red brick mansion block with lift and porter
- Amazing west-facing reception room and charming balcony
- Superb master bedroom with bay windows and fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Additional en suite bathroom in bedroom three
- Spacious comtemporary kitchen and dining room
- Lift and porter
The property is ideally located moments from fashionable Kensington High Street, two health clubs and the green open spaces of Hyde Park.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2984
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £10000 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,179 (202 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000