Exceptionally proportioned throughout, this beautiful three bedroom flat is located in a sought-after gated mews and offers a generous living area, charming terrace and good sized bedrooms.
- Fantastic three bedroom fourth floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous front facing reception room with ample dining space
- Three spacious double bedrooms with fitted storage
- All bedrooms offer en suites
- Stylish integrated semi open-plan kitchen
- Private terrace, porter and lift access to all floors
- Excellent location and underground parking available
Situated moments from the amenities of Knightsbridge and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Fulham Road, William Mews offers motorists easy access to the A4/M4 links to central London and the west.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
Stunning views at sunset in London's back garden....
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £9015 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,176 (109 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000