2050 sq ft lateral penthouse outstanding three bedroom benefits from a rare view over the rolling lawns of Hyde Park and is set on the seventh floor of a premium, portered building with stunning communal gardens.
- Expansive, lateral three bedroom luxury apartment
- Bay fronted reception with ample space to dine
- Two double bedrooms with en suites and fitted wardrobes
- Third, single bedroom with en suite shower room
- Substantial kitchen with dining area
- Discrete utility room
- Exclusive building with common meeting rooms and gardens
- Accessed via lift and served by a porter
Princes Gate is a sought-after address running parallel to the London's Hyde Park while offering swift access to some of London's most exclusive shopping around Harrods and Knightsbridge.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2138
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £11500 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,042 (189 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000