Beautifully presented throughout this stunning three bedroom apartment is situated within an elegant period mansion block with an enviable location.
- Impressive three bedroom apartment arranged on third floor
- Striking mansion block with porter and lift access
- Contemporary reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Stylish master bedroom with superb en suite bathroom
- Two additional well presented and generous bedrooms
- Desirable location moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The apartment is moments from beautiful Regent's Park and the popular shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Baker Street and Marylebone High Street.
Portman Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
The Ivy Café
Part of the prestigious chain of cafes and restaurants, you might even spot a celebrity or two in this chic cafe restaurant.
One of the best pubs in Marylebone and an amazing selection of lagers.
Baker Street station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Oct 2987
- Ground rent:
- £1 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £3036 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,352 (125 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.