Located in a quiet and attractive address, this is a delightful four bedroom house arranged over four floors and boasting recently refurbished accommodation with a lovely rear garden and plenty of storage space.
- Fabulous five bedroom four floor town house
- Fabulously presented with contemporary décor throughout
- Superbly proportioned with ample entertaining accommodation
- Five good-sized double bedrooms, four offering en suites
- Generous reception room opening onto a beautiful patio
- Stylish integrated kitchen/dining room with breakfast island
- Further lower ground floor media room with winter garden
- Guest cloakroom, utility room and private roof terrace
Clareville Grove is a prestigious South Kensington address moments from the excellent shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Old Brompton Road and within South Kensington area.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,538 (235 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000