Set within a prestigious riverside development, this amazing three bedroom split-level penthouse, offers superb accommodation with stunning views of the city.
- Fabulous three bedroom split-level penthouse
- Set on the 13th and 14th floors at St Georges Wharf
- Substantial reception room with ample dining space
- Next to Vauxhall Bridge over to Pimlico and Westminster
- Plenty of natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows
- Wrap around terrace with outstanding views
- Views of the River Thames, London Eye, City and Canary Wharf
- Concierge, communal gym and on-site facilities
St George Wharf offers a great selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, while Vauxhall station provides fantastic transport links.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2998
- Ground rent:
- £300 per half-year (2016)
- Service charge:
- £4914 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,515 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,171 (201 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111