This unique three bedroom flat is located on the thirteenth floor of Central London's only north bank development, and boasts spectacular river views and swift access to the heart of the nation's capital.
- Expansive and luxurious three bedroom, thirteenth floor flat
- Generous reception with ample space to dine
- Bespoke designed kitchens by Boffi with Gaggenau appliances
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Extraordinary amount of natural light and impressive terrace
- Independently controlled comfort cooling
- Carefully configured floor plan and high speed lift
- Concierge providing a host of third party services
Millbank is a picturesque riverside street boasting some of London's most iconic buildings and views including The Tate Britain and Westminster Palace. Bright and airy eleventh floor two bedroom luxury apartment.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
- Lease expires:
- May 3015
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £8.50 psft
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,040 (189 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020