Presented in beautiful condition throughout, this magnificent four bedroom house benefits from a recent refurbishment to provide excellent living and entertaining space, with a generous landscaped garden.
- Presented in immaculate condition with high end fixtures
- Two reception rooms with fireplaces
- Impressive kitchen with dining area and skylights
- Folding doors to a wonderful patio garden with space to dine
- Master bedroom with feature bathroom
- Three further double bedrooms
- Superb Belgravia location
Enviably situated in the heart of Belgravia, a superb range of shops, bars and restaurants are available along King's Road and Sloane Street. Sloane Square Underground Station is only moments away.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £21,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,669 (247 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000