A stunning four bedroom penthouse apartment boasting uninterrupted panoramic views across London from a private balcony, contemporary interiors and an enviable location.
- Outstanding four bedroom duplex penthouse apartment
- Panoramic views across London from private balcony
- Extravagantly decorated throughout
- Luxurious master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- En suite bathroom featuring a stunning glass bath
- Separate contemporary kitchen
- Situated within modern portered building
Westferry Circus is situated moments from the amenities of Canary Wharf, which provides a huge selection of shops, bars and restaurants as well as Canary Wharf Station.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Friendly, efficient and great value!
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
Canada Square Park
Whether it's a music event, car exhibition or watching a top sporting match on one of the big screens, sit back and grab a drink in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Canary Wharf (DLR) station
West India Quay station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £14,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,394 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,186 (295 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777