Expansively arranged over four floors this magnificent eight bedroom house offers stunning interiors with high ceilings and original period features, seven en suites and a beautiful terrace.
- A simply wonderful eight bedroom house
- Boasts high ceilings and beautiful period features
- Stunning reception/dining room with feature fireplace
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 7 further excellent bedrooms (6 with en suites)
- Lovely terrace
- Ideally located just a stones throw away from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally situated moments from a vast array of local shops, bars and restaurants. Local transport links include Cricklewood for links around the city.
Cricklewood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I love the Revital health food store on Willesden's High Road. Stocks all my necessities.
Great food and atmosphere. I love this cute little Italian restaurant.
Situated right by Willesden Green Underground Station, a handily located local for a casual drink or a good meal. A great place to watch sports events, although it does fill up easily. It also hosts weekly jazz sessions.
Willesden Green station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,555 (423 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800