An outstanding four bedroom house set on a quiet residential street, offering stunning living and entertaining space, a roof terrace, a sauna and a secure garage.
- Attractive house arranged over four floors
- Bright reception room with lovely fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Study with access to incredible roof terrace
- Gorgeous master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one jacuzzi) and a sauna room
- Convenient garage
Redfield Lane is a secluded residential street ideally located for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found on Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,418 (224 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000