This exceptional three bedroom flat boast contemporary design and style to a very high standard, offering an expansive reception room, three gorgeous bedroom and benefits from close proximity to Hyde Park.
- Exceptional three bedroom flat set on raised ground floor
- Set down the beautiful and quiet De Vere Gardens
- Boasting contemporary design and style to a high standard
- Offering three gorgeous bedroom all with en-suites
- Stunning expansive reception room with modern kitchen
- Benefits from a built in lighting/heating system
- Set in a sought after location
- Moments away from the Popular Hyde Park
De Vere Gardens is conveniently situated for accessing the excellent selection of shops and restaurants in Kensington High Street and also the green open spaces of Hyde Park. The nearest underground station is High Street Kensington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £19,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,850 (171 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000