Combining a highly prestigious location with crisp, capacious interiors, this fantastic four bedroom apartment is situated upon the first floor of a well maintained building overlooking the greenery of Hyde Park.
- Fantastic four bedroom first floor apartment
- Capacious interiors and attractive contemporary kitchen
- Generous reception room with ample dining space
- Four large bedrooms two with en suite shower room
- Highly prestigious location within secure development
- Overlooking the greenery of Hyde Park
- Great location close to Oxford Street
With a wealth of high-end amenities and attractions available throughout Mayfair, Park Street is a desirable address close to Hyde Park and Oxford Street as well as Piccadilly and the surrounding area.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Gallery, Sketch
A stylish spot for afternoon tea, but be sure to check out the toilets that are shaped like eggs!
Stunning views at sunset in London's back garden....
A leafy spot to eat lunch on a sunny day and a lovely space to escape too.
Hyde Park Corner station
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £16,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,260 (209 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000