Boasting state-of-the-art fittings, this outstanding and simply breath taking three bedroom apartment offers bright and substantial living space draped in stylish décor, set within a sought-after gated mansion block.
- Sought-after gated red-brick mansion block with concierge
- Impressive master bedroom with en-suite steam bathroom
- Japanese Toto toilets in each of the bathrooms
- Grand reception room with bay window and dining area
- Built-in wireless sound system, mood lighting in each room
- Superb open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Second and third bedroom boast ample storage
- Expansive living interiors with high specification fixtures
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Alexandra Court is fabulously located moments from Exhibition Road which is home to many of London's finest museums and is also close to the Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,654 (153 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000