An outstanding three bedroom maisonette boasting a grand, private entrance hall leading to generous living space with impressive high ceilings, en suite facilities, patio and contemporary fittings.
- Impressive, bay fronted reception with space to dine
- Feature kitchen with sun room and fitted appliances
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with fantastic en suite bathroom
- Family shower room and courtyard
- Prestigious location close to South Kensington
Onslow Gardens is arranged around lovely communal gardens and is conveniently situated for accessing the many shops and restaurants in South Kensington. The nearest underground station is South Kensington (Piccadilly, District and Circle lines).
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £13,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,039 (189 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000