Enjoying a fabulous situation in this prestigious address, this extremely spacious three bedroom flat offers incredible entertaining space both inside and outside, private entrance and charming period features.
- Fabulous entertaining space
- Separate study and dining area
- Two pretty patio gardens
- Situater on the lower ground floor
- Substanatial reception room with imposing brick fire place
- Modern and well equipped kitchen
- Three superb bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two shower rooms and a bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Queens Gate Gardens is a prestigious residential area arranged around a well maintained communal garden and is situated moments from the many shops and popular restaurants of Gloucester Road. Travel links are great with Gloucester Road nearby.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,782 (165 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000