Enviably located in St John's Wood, this stunning and naturally bright three bedroom house boasts generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a lovely private garden and an excellent roof terrace.
- Spacious reception room with garden access
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite and terrace
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms
- Two stylish bathroom/shower rooms and guest wc
- Lovely private roof terrace and garden
- Moments from nearby amenities and transport links
The property is situated moments from a range of nearby shops and amenities that can be found in St Johns Wood while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within close proximity.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
The best Italian Gelato in NW8!
St. John's Wood station
South Hampstead station
Swiss Cottage station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,269 (117 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000