A stunning four bedroom terrace house arranged over three floors boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, a lovely private garden and off-street parking.
- Spacious reception room with garden access
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Two stylish bathrooms and shower room
- Ample storage space throughout
- Lovely private garden to the rear
- Off-street parking
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in St Johns Wood while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within close proximity.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
The best Italian Gelato in NW8!
Serving European food, this delightful little restaurant has an early bird menu too.
South Hampstead station
St. John's Wood station
Swiss Cottage station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,748 (162 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000