This unique three bedroom flat is located on the thirteenth floor of Central London's only north bank development, and boasts spectacular river views and swift access to the heart of the nation's capital.
- Expansive and luxurious three bedroom, thirteenth floor flat
- Generous reception with ample space to dine
- Bespoke designed kitchens by Boffi with Gaggenau appliances
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Extraordinary amount of natural light and impressive terrace
- Independently controlled comfort cooling
- Carefully configured floor plan and high speed lift
- Concierge providing a host of third party services
Millbank is a picturesque riverside street boasting some of London's most iconic buildings and views including The Tate Britain and Westminster Palace. Bright and airy eleventh floor two bedroom luxury apartment.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £24,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,040 (189 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000