This incredible eight bedroom house offers stunning accommodation which overlooks Clapham Common and offers beautiful and unique living and entertaining space with a magnificent garden.
- Stunning reception room with gorgeous period fireplace
- Gorgeous conservatory opening out on to the garden
- Unique bathroom with free-standing bathtub
- Wonderfully large garden with plenty of entertaining space
- Large and bright windows across entire property
- Fantastic views across Clapham Common South
- Garage and summer house at rear of garden
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in storage
Situated within easy reach of the bars, pavement cafés and boutiques of Abbeville Road and Clapham Old Town. The green open spaces of Clapham Common are just on the doorstep and Clapham South Underground Station (Northern Line) is moments away.
Abbeville Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
No. 32 The Old Town
A great bar right off Clapham Common with nice cocktails and good food!
Nardulli makes the best ice cream! It is located opposite Clapham Common and there is always a queue outside in the summer. The mint choc chip is delicious!
Karaoke, drag acts and cabaret, this bar on Clapham High Street is definitely an exciting night out!
Clapham South station
Clapham Common station
Clapham High Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,112 (474 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000