Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique three bedroom split-level flat boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, elegant master bedroom with en suite and an exquisite private roof terrace.
- Exceptional three bedroom split level flat
- Spacious open plan reception room with access to patio
- Exquisite master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Elegant modern Bulthaup concept kitchen with space to dine
- Good sized second and third bedrooms both with double beds
- Uniquely designed with a pitched roof in the reception room
- Wonderful private roof terrace with room to entertain
- Under floor heating throughout
Cleveland Square is a picturesque street set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both Paddington and Queensway. Cleveland square boasts a wonderful garden square, however for a wider green open space Hyde Park is within easy reach.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,595 (148 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000