Beautifully presented throughout this stunning three bedroom apartment is situated within a prestigious mansion block in the heart of Bloomsbury.
- Fabulous three bedroom flat arranged on raised ground floor
- Elegant period mansion block with lift access
- Offers stylish and spacious reception room
- Sleek and modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three stunning bedrooms (two smart en suite bathrooms)
- Boast beautiful period features and high ceilings throughout
- Benefits access to a communal garden
The endless shops, restaurants and bars of Regent's Street, Oxford Street, Tottenham Court Road are moments away and Regent's Park is also close by.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
London Film Museum
'Bond in Motion' exhibition - see the actual cars and gadgets of 007 made famous by the movies!
This restaurant serves simple, yet heavenly Taiwanese dishes. You have to try the peanut milk and the Bao, which are light steamed buns with meat fillings. But be prepared for a long queue, because this place is very very popular!
A wealth of graphic novels from a wide variety of genres.
Tottenham Court Road station
Goodge Street station
Covent Garden station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,563 (145 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900