Offering a spectacular location on the banks of the river Thames, this luxurious nine bedroom house benefits from a spacious interior and a selection of private terraces and balconies.
- Luxurious eight bedroom house
- Spectacular views across Thames of Wren's Greenwich Palace
- Benefits from a selection of private terraces and balconies
- Approached through a delightful communal courtyard
- Multiple fantastic living spaces
- Large master bedroom with glorious views
- Private roof terrace with spectacular river views
- Excellent location in Canary Wharf
Ferry Street is a quiet residential area close to a wealth of Canary Wharf and Isle of Dogs shops, bars and restaurants. It is also near the beautiful Mudchute Park and Farm while being opposite all the historic sites of Greenwich.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Peyton and Byrne
Delicious cakes, good quality coffee and freshly baked bread to take away - all in welcoming surroundings with trendy décor.
The Gipsy Moth
An after work pint after a tough day in The Wharf? The Gypsy Moth pub is a favourite mooring. With riverside vistas and historical importance, Greenwich is best enjoyed with a pint of Meantime.
The Greenwich Vintage Market
Some great unusual finds here and it's open every day of the week!
Island Gardens station
Cutty Sark station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,041 (375 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777