Boasting a sought-after address in the heart of Covent Garden this fabulous three bedroom maisonette combines stylish décor with spacious accommodation.
- Fantastic three bedroom maisonette
- Desirable development with secure gated entry
- Spacious, stylish reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Stunning master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Two additional generous and well presented bedrooms
Shorts Gardens is a premier address just moments from Shaftesbury Avenue and Long Acre and surrounded by a wealth of shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This is the perfect place for a quick and tasty dinner with friends in central London. The pad thai is so tasty and they even have an app that you can save money with.
The coolest coffee shop and cocktail bar in town! It's just a stones throw from Holborn Underground Station and serves proper coffee.
Exceptional views over a number of London's most famous landmarks...
Covent Garden station
Leicester Square station
Tottenham Court Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,300 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 955 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900